- 2018-06-12 17:16 Access it NIRD is reopened now.
- 2018-06-12 16:05 Service are started and back in production on NIRD Service Platform.
- 2018-06-12 15:55 Queue reservation is now removed and jobs are running on part of Fram. Rest of the nodes will be added back to the queue as soon as they are updated.
- 2018-06-12 14:55 Access is re-opened to Fram. Queue reservation is still in place.
- 2018-06-12 08:34 Maintenance has started.
Dear Fram and NIRD user,
We will have a one day planned maintenance on 12th of June starting from 08:30 AM.
Fram, NIRD and the Service Platform will be affected. One storage enclosure must be replaced, needing downtime for the file systems served from NIRD.
There is a system reservation in place on Fram starting on 12.06.2018 08:45 AM. Jobs not being able to finish before the maintenance window, will be left pending in the queue with a Reason “ReqNodeNotAvail” and will be started when the maintenance is over.
We will keep you updated via OpsLog/Twitter.
Thank you for your consideration!