- 2019-07-02 08:00: All Service Platform services resumed. It might be that some of the services are not properly working and need to be restarted after the maintenance. If you experience any problem with your service, please do not hesitate to contact us asap.
- 2019-06-27 19:58: NIRD filesystems are mounted back to Fram.
- 2019-06-27 19:46: NIRD login nodes are started back now, you may login and access your files stored on NIRD.
Remaining Service Platform services will be started tomorrow morning.
- 2019-06-27 09:54: We are starting back and testing the file system now.
- 2019-06-26 22:08: All hardware replacements are done now and the storage system is monitored for any signs of instability. Starting back of the filesystem is planned for tomorrow morning. We will keep you updated.
- 2019-06-26 14:05: Vendor is meticulously checking each NIRD storage component and decided to replace main controller chassis.
In the mean time we are applying firmware updates on the Service Platform to improve stability and security.
- 2019-06-26 08:15: Maintenance has started.
Dear NIRD and Service Platform User,
We have a planned downtime on the 26th of June, Wednesday next week, to replace some defective hardware. Systems will taken offline starting from 08:00AM.
Engineer from storage vendor will assist us from the very first hour.
We expect the maintenance to finish in one day.
Will keep you updated here.